|School of Open Learning|
(Campus of Open Learning)
University of Delhi
|1||Demand - Letter / Annual Examination Form 2014|
|(If any correction in above address, then please get it corrected at the counter of SOL)|
|Overall Result: Part I:FAILED;QUAL:FAILED Part I:QUAL:FAILED|
|* In case of discrepancies, awards given in the Marksheet will be final.|
|Important Instructions: (Please Read Carefully and follow as directed.)|
|1. Student will have to fill in respective Examination Form for the Annual Examination 2014 through online only at the specified table and will be required to pay the total fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Bank Challan ( To be deposited in any branch of the SBI/ IDBI bank) as shown in the form 2. Improvement Case:If a student has cleared a paper(s) but want to improve the said paper(s) or complete previous part, he/she has to add a minimum of Rs. 400/- up to four papers and Rs. 100/- for each additional paper to the above total amount and he/she is also required to submit the orignal mark sheet along with the undertaking form, which is available at information counter.|
3. Kindly fill the papers for exam 2014 at the specified columns in above table and deposit it along with the total fee at respective counters and keep a photocopy of letter with you for your records.
4. If a student fails to submit this Demand Letter/Examination Form by the last date mentioned above, the late fee shal be charged as follows: Minimum late fee Rs. 250/- upto 10 days and after that Rs. 25/- per day upto 50 days after that Rs. 50/- per day will be charged.(No Demand Letter/Examination Form will be accepted after 90 days after the last date), the late fee to the total amount shown above shall be added in the Exam Fee. (If the last date is a holiday, the next working day will be treated as last day).
5. Regn. fee for ex-student Rs. 500. (in addition to Examination Fee)
6. IN ANY CASE LAST DATE OF ACCEPTANCE IS 15 DAYS BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMS (WITH RELEVANT LATE FEE). NO form can be accepted after that.
7. Examination form for Undergradute Students can be deposited online as well (http://sol.du.ac.in/SOLExam/
Note:If there is any change in contact number of the student, he/she is advised to change the same while submitting the Examination Form online.