|School of Open Learning|
(Campus of Open Learning)
University of Delhi
|1||Demand - Letter / Annual Examination Form 2014|
|(If any correction in above address, then please get it corrected at the counter of SOL)|
|Overall Result: Part I:FAILED;QUAL:FAILED Part I:QUAL:FAILED|
|* In case of discrepancies, awards given in the Marksheet will be final.|
|Important Instructions: (Please Read Carefully and follow as directed.)|
|1. Student will have to pay the above amount as shown in the grand total, through Demand Draft from any branch of SBI only.The Draft Should be in favour of The Executive director, SOL, University of Delhi payable at Service Branch of SBI New Delhi.|
2. Improvement Case:If a student has cleared a paper(s) but want to improve the said paper(s) or complete previous part, he/she has to add a minimum of Rs. 400/- up to four papers and Rs. 100/- for each additional paper to the above total amount and he/she is also required to submit the orignal mark sheet along with the undertaking form, which is available at information counter.
3. Kindly fill the papers for exam 2014 at the specified columns in above table and deposit it along with the total fee at respective counters and keep a photocopy of letter with you for your records.
4. If a student fails to submit this Demand Letter/Examination Form by the last date mentioned above, the late fee shal be charged as follows: Minimum late fee Rs. 250/- upto 10 days and after that Rs. 25/- per day upto 50 days after that Rs. 50/- per day will be charged.(No Demand Letter/Examination Form will be accepted after 90 days after the last date), the late fee to the total amount shown above shall be added in the Demand Draft. (If the last date is a holiday, the next working day will be treated as last day).
5. Regn. fee for ex-student Rs. 500.
6. IN ANY CASE LAST DATE OF ACCEPTANCE IS 15 DAYS BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMS (WITH RELEVANT LATE FEE). NO form can be accepted after that.
7. Examination form for Undergradute Students can be deposited online as well (http://sol.du.ac.in/onlinesol/
Note: If there is change in mobile No. Please Fill in _______________Ensure changed mobile No is there in fee receipt you will be receiving after depositing this demand letter. Please verify.